Vist a Parma Ham
Taste the sweetness of Prosciutto di Parma cured in the hills of Langhirano
After a brief introduction on the historical notes by the guide, the gastronomic visit begins with the cold phase, in the premises where fresh meat is processed.
It then explains how the best meats are chosen for making Parma ham. Below you can see the machinery used for salting and the refrigeration cells.
We then move on to the warm phase, with a visit to the maturing rooms, characterized by the typical aromas of the ham. During the seasoning, the "tapping" that leads to the branding by the Consortium with the famous "crown" of Parma ham will be explained.
At the end of the visit there will be a tasting of Parma ham accompanied by homemade bread and wine from the hills of Parma.
- See and learn about the production of Parma Ham
- Discover the secrets of one of Italy's most popular products
- Savor delicious tasting of Prosciutto
- √ Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- √ Pickup and drop-off
- √ Guide
- √ Entry tickets
- √ Tastings
- X Gratuities
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- Sandals or flip flops
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- The guide will wait max 10 minutes from the departure time