Visit Parmesan and
A fantastic experience in the heart of the Food Valley to discover two world-class products: Parmigiano Reggiano and Parma Ham.
The Tour starts from the established starting point and then heads to a traditional dairy producer to see live the different stages of Parmigiano Reggiano production.
It will be possible to watch the extraction of the new forms of Parmesan, visit the brine room and the maturing warehouse.
At the end, there will be a tasting of two different cheese ages accompanied by local wine.
Afterwards, we move towards the town of Langhirano where Parma ham is born. After an introduction relating to the territory, a visit to the production rooms of the ham factory and to the maturing rooms is foreseen. At the end of the visit there will be a tasting of Parma ham aged for 24 months with homemade bread and wine from the hills of Parma.
- See and learn about the production of Parmesan cheese
- Visit the picturesque hills where Prosciutto is made
- Savor delicious tastings of Parmesan and Prosciutto
- √ Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- √ Pickup and drop-off
- √ Guide
- √ Entry tickets
- √ Tastings
- X Gratuities
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- Sandals or flip flops
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- The guide will wait max 10 minutes from the departure time