DURATION : 3 hours
LANGUAGES: Italian - English
Beautiful experience to discover the most famous wines of the Parma hills.
The cellar is located in a very pleasant panoramic position and is surrounded by vineyards from which the typical Emilian wines are produced.
The visit starts from the vineyard where some hints will be given about the history of the grapes and the agricultural estate. We then continue in the cellars where it will be possible to see the barrels and bottles of wine and in the event the whole winemaking process up to bottling will be explained.
At the end there will be a tasting, where it will be possible to combine the wines with other typical local products.
- See and learn about the production of Parma Wines
- Enjoy wine tasting accompanied
with local products
- √ Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- √ Pickup and drop-off
- √ Guide
- √ Entry tickets
- √ Tastings
- X Gratuities
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- Sandals or flip flops
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- The guide will wait max 10 minutes from the departure time