DURATION : 5 hours
LANGUAGES: Italian - English
We leave Parma for Sant'Agata Bolognese where the Lamborghini headquarters are located. A visit to the Lamborghini Museum will then take place for approximately one hour. You can visit the store below.
We then leave for Maranello, where the Prancing Horse stable is located.
A visit to the Ferrari Museum is scheduled for about an hour. After the museum, for those who wish, it is possible to take a test drive on the Maranello reds, with the possibility of choosing the car model to test directly on site at an extra cost.
- Visit the Ferrari and Lamborghini Museums
- Chance to try out a Ferrari (extra cost)
- Enjoy round-trip transport from your Hotel / Pick-up point
- √ Transportation
- √ Entry tickets to the Museums
- X Guide ( self visit )
- X Test drive
- X Gratuities
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- Sandals or flip flops
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- The guide will wait max 10 minutes from the departure time